Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Course Reflections


     Through this course, I have learned a wealth of knowledge pertaining to action research.  It is difficult to pick just one.  From the beginning, insight was provided through the scholar practitioner interviews.  My favorite interview was that of Dr. Timothy Chargois.  I felt the information he imparted was practical and relevant. 

     Both texts provided great insight, as well.  This was refreshing because some books are not user friendly.  Each highlighted a blueprint for developing an inquiry and working through the action research process.
     The creation of the blog served as a necessary tool during this course.  By posting my plan, I was able to receive useful suggestions to enhance my action research draft.  I do have to say that I impressed myself by having no issues in creating and posting to my blog.   
      As for my action research plan, after tweeking a few things I will be ready to begin my research journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment